Karate Birthday Party
Looking for something fun and exciting for your child’s birthday party? At Villari's, we want children to have a great time on their birthday! Our parties are tailored for the age and martial arts experience of the guests. From age 5 to 15, we have the right games for them. Party duration is one and a half hours. Family and friends can watch from the lobby.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 508-653-2137
We supply everything!
- Exciting martial arts lesson and games to keep guests moving and having fun
- 1/4 sheet cake decoration of your choice
- Juice boxes, paper plates, napkins and plastic flatware
- A gift bag packed full of surprises and a cool headband
Cost $300 for up to 25 guests ($100 Deposit and $200 the day of the party)
Additional guests are welcome for $20 each
Party times are Saturday at 2:00 pm or Sunday at 1:00 or 3:00 pm.
We do all the planning, Cake, gift bags and fun! If the birthday child chooses they can lead the party.
- We welcome guests with a game that introduces everyone
- Lead a basic martial arts lesson for all children to learn some martial arts moves
- Play several martial arts style games including Villari’s says, dodge ball, Shaolin animal races and other games by request
- Serve cake and juice boxes
- Teach how to break boards
- We send guests home with a goodie bag that we provide
All guests will receive a gift bag packed with a headband, some toys and information about our karate classes. If one of your guests sign up for classes you will receive a $50 gift certificate good for merchandise and test fees.
Cake and Food
The cake will have a black belt circling the child’s name. The cake decorations are the color of their current belt or their favorite color. Please provide what you want written on the cake. Cake flavor is vanilla or chocolate.
Custom Cakes are available on special request. Just call and ask
Some parents order pizza for an additional cost.
Guests are welcome to bring gifts to the party. Instead of gifts some birthday children have their guests bring in a non-perishable food item for the local food pantry. You may get a thank you in the newspaper!
Request a date for a Birthday party
Please fill out bottom section and we will confirm that the date is available. Stop by the studio to provide your deposit, and receive 20 invitations and permission slips. Please send the permission slip out with invitation and have the guests fill out and return the slips to participate in the party.
If you can't remember what the field was, click on a different one and the writing will come back